Width at front: c. 2.7 metres
The Horn was built around 1510 by Seligmann and his father, the cook and publican David from Friedberg.
David later moved into the Elefant and was sentenced for gambling debts and engaging in a brawl.
The Horn probably included an inn. Several butchers lived here who were classed as very poor. At the beginning of the 17th century for example the butcher Ennos lived here, also known as "big Endress, the Jewish butcher". He had formerly lived in the rear building Blasebalg and later moved into the Paradies. He fell into debt and went to Hanau, but then returned to Frankfurt where he was imprisoned for debt from 1607 1610. In between he worked as a cattle dealer. In January 1625 he finally died destitute together with his wife in a hostel for paupers, old people and the chronically ill, probably as victims of the outbreak of plague in 1625.
Around 150 years later the butcher Schimschon died in the house. His father had come to Frankfurt from Wetzlar. He had been convicted repeatedly for various market offences and meat purchases. For example, he had to pay fines in 1623 for buying cattle and selling geese, in 1624 for selling sheep and for slaughtering. In 1619 his right of residence was withdrawn on application by the "master builders", but even so he stayed in the city. The archbishop of Trier supported his application to be readmitted to Frankfurt.
In 1694 a schoolmaster lived here who also sold draught beer. This reference may be to an inn. At the beginning of the 18th century there were three families living here.
The house was destroyed in the fire of 1711 and rebuilt shortly after. In 1883 the city took it over for demolition.